CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

My New Blog

So I am living in Boise ID, with my wonderful family. My beautiful children keep my hands very full. Heavenly is my step daughter and she is 7 years old. I don't get to see her as often as I would like but the time we spend together, playing dress up and doing make-up is always fun. Kaden, my five year old son is my big helper. He loves to learn stories about Nephi and Ammon. He wants to be a "servant" like Ammon, so I get lots of extra help. Tavis he is my 2 year old little tank. He loves to exercise his lungs and dance and dance and dance. Laila is our brand new little girl she is almost 4 months old I can't believe how the time flies. She loves to sing and coo. She makes the best noises. I could sit and talk to her all day long, accept the rest of the brood does not allow for that. Everyday is a new adventure. Hopefully this blog will allow me to invite you to see a little part of it.

0 comments: