CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay


Happy Birthday little Sis!
My wonderful sister Lindsay's birthday is today... I am going to list some of my very favorite things about Lindsay. Although there are too many to count, I'll keep this list to a top five! I love you Lindsay!!!
1. Lindsay is the most friendly outgoing girl ever... she is genuinely friends with everyone and always ready to make a new friend.
2. Lindsay is so creative and clever. She makes cute quilts, scraps way out of my league, and can throw the best showers and dinner parties ever.
3. Lindsay is so loving and caring. She'll give you the shirt off her back if you need it and then ask if you are hungry and proceed to make you a five course dinner to boot.
4. She loves the gospel with her whole heart and never gives up hope on others finding faith.
5. She is a awesome Aunt and goes out of her way to spend special time with each of her nieces and nephews. Closest to my heart is that she is an amazing sister. She is always there to listen to me cry, lend a helping hand when I'm overwhelmed, and my favorite laugh with me. I don't know what my life would be like with out her and I thank God that he blessed me with such a beautiful sister and more importantly... friend!

5 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND EVER!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THINK THAT YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! EVERYTHING THING YOUR SISTER SAID IS SO TRUE. I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER. I MISS YOU!!!

Kim said...

TRUE TRUE TRUE! I am sooo putting this on my blog!

Brenda E said...

This is a terrific tribute and she truly is a wonderful person.

Brenda E said...

I only have one question why doesn't she blog?

Marisa said...

Aunt Brenda... she doesn't blog because she thinks it's wierd to blog when you don't have a family! I don't know why. I told her she was silly but she's sticking to it!