CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Slackers...

Alright all you blog slackers...I'm stuck working the 11p.m.-7a.m. shift and when I'm done with my work I stay awake by blog stalking! So what's the story with no new posts peeps? You're killing me!!! Goodness I know everyone just had Thanksgiving... you have to have some Turkey Day pics for me. Really I'm quite sure the triptophan (sp?) has worn off by now so shew, off to your computers, and post already!!! Please!

6 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

Hi Marissa, cute pix of your fam. Thanks for sharing. You should email Lori at BGDIXIE41@aol.com. I'm sure she would like to hear from you. Connie

The Blaisdell Family said...

Now THAT was a funny post!!

Brenda E said...

Okay Marisa, and where exactly is your Thanksgiving Day post. Aren't you thankful? I will work on mine.

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I know I am actually updating my blog tonight so check back later on.

The Tufts said...

We are just waaay slow. Hopefully we will help ypu stay awake this time around!

Kim said...

You crack me up. I will post tonight!