CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Family 'Car' Evening


This isn't the best picture but it is the only one I could see Laila in. This is our new FHE, as a single mom of three kids five and under this is how we roll. All the kids are buckled into carseats and not running around so we can do our prayers, song, and lesson without me having to scramble after them. Then we get out for the activity which they usually are always down for. It may not be technical but at least we're getting a consistent weelky FHE into our busy lives. So I'm thinking that they shoud definately add carseats to the benches in sacrament meeting. J/K!

1 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Hahaha.. That is GREAT!!! Good Idea. I don't think it's crazy at all. I think it's funny. You have to do what you have to do right? Well Good luck. Eventually they'll get better and you wont have to strap them in the car. Or at least we hope they'll calm down. You never know how long that will take though. This made me smile. Good job. Way to get in FHE. However your neighbors probably think you're crazy.