CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kaden Michael's Graduation



Kaden graduated from preschool yesterday. He is just getting so big! I asked him if he'd stop growing and he very sincerely said, " Mom, God doesn't want me to stop growing." I tried not to crack a big cheesey grin and asked why God wanted my baby boy to get big. "Well mom he wants me to grow up and have kids... You know mom I'm suppose to be a dad when I'm finished missioning. It would make God sad if I didn't." How did he get so smart let alone big? It still makes my heart twinge with sadness though that one day I won't be able to hold him in my arms:(

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

How cute! And yes, he is a smarty! What a great comment from a 5 year old.

I agree with you, it pulls at my heart to think one day, sooner rather than later, my kids will be TOO big to fit in my arms.

The Tufts said...

So cute! Congratulations to Kaden for graduating pre-school, that is a huge rite of passage.

And about getting too big to hold...have you ever read the classic 'I'll Love You Forever'? Because it gives hope to mom's everywhere that, even if we have to sneak them in, our boys will never be too big for us to hold (even when they're big enough to hold us!)

Jillian said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing that I have heard in a long time. What a cute little man. I sure is thinking big for being so small.

Becca Davis said...

I'm a little belated, but I want to say congratulations to Kaden and also to tell you how adorable your blog is! I love seeing your little family and hope to see you soon!