CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Do!!!



So I didn't want to leave my little Kaden out and besides who could deny a little star with such a rock'n do! Yeah Baby he totally styled his hair today!!! Being the non-controlling free spirited parent that I am (not) I let him have his creative expressions and sport this awesome style in school! (Truthfully we ran out of time and he walked out of the bathroom looking like this as the big yellow limo pulled up out front!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's adorable :P

The Blaisdell Family said...

Well he's super cute so he can get away with hair like that! I have a hard time when Josh wants to do things himself too. I just need to remind myself...he's only 5 (but it still makes me cringe at times with the hair or outfits!)

Brenda E said...

He looks great! He can't help himself he is a cutie.

Jillian said...

He's a stud.