CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There's nothing 'Itsy or Bitsy' about this!!!



Now this is my kids tee-pee. I went out to clean the backyard up and turned around to find this!!! Way huge, whopper style spider... I don't think I'm crazy, this is a big one right?!!!




This is a close up and good thing Halloween is coming up cause it looks like I'm already decorating, spooooooooky! Yeah what really scares me is that it's missing two legs. What's out there that's big enough to take off this mondo spiders legs? I'm checking my shoes from here on out!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Nasty gross! I had to quickly go to comments cause I couldn't look at IT anymore.

Kim said...

Please tell me that you killed that or it was already dead. That is creapy!!!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I HATE SPIDERS!!!! I would be itching like crazy. After I see a bug I always feel like they're on me for awhile after I see one.

Kim said...

That's DISGUSTING!!!!!!!