CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day


Happy St. Patty's Day!!! From my 3 little mischief making leprachauns.



The kids start the hunt for the end of the rainbow.



Tavis found something the a Leprachaun left behind!



I don't know why this is sideways...


Kaden finding one of the Leprachaun's clues.


She found the end of the rainbow.



The loot... Good golly it's gold!


The gold under the rainbow!!!


Then we watched good ol' Darby O'Gill and the Little People!

7 comments:

Heather said...

That's the best kind of gold!!!

Unknown said...

How did you get Laila to Ham it up so much?

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

How cute. This year I've heard of so many people doing fun things with their kids for St. Patrick's Day it's giving me ideas for when I have my little boy.

Brenda E said...

Good job Marisa. Way to go for making it fun.

Jessica said...

This is adorable! I love that movie:)

Connie said...

You always do the funnest things with the kids! you are such a fun mom! miss you!

The Blaisdell Family said...

You are so fun Marisa!! What a great idea for the kiddos. I love doing stuff like this, I have fun too, not just the kids:)