CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Crazy Tavis Boy


Tavis you are such a funny little man! You and your adorable dimples melt mamma's heart every time. You have the funniest things you love to say and do... for instance you "roll" or in real world terms sommersault everywhere you go. It is the weirdest and yet most endearing thing I have ever come accross.

You are always jumping around saying, " Ranger up!" I am guessing one of your sitters has been letting you watch Power Rangers... but it is the funniest thing. You grab your little wrist when you say it and jump off the furniture doing a flying kick and of course highlighting the whole thing with your own personal sound effects!

You say, " Mom I sit you?" and then plop right down on me with finger in mouth... and proceed to rub my ear! I say you spend at least half of your waking hours just like this!

Okay you are really addicted to changing your clothes, and just clothes in general! I have no idea how you even find all this stuff. In this lovely pic you have your Easter shorts on from last year, one sock, your spider man t-shirt, a dress (much to my dismay) from Heavenly's dress-up box, and your new Spring dress shirt! Now if only I could get you on Top Model...

Showing me the shorts... of course!!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Isn't being a mom just the best thing in the whole world?! As much trouble as they can be sometimes, it's hard to stay mad at them for very long.

Jillian said...

Does Laila still have blue eyes?