CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER 2009


That Bunny ain't got nothin' on me!!!

My handsome boys who are wearing pink because they are just that MANLY!!!

Bratt Bunny did not think that picture posing was the Easter thing to do!

Throwing a fit because Mommy dared to take her picture!

The Easter bonnet that stayed on a total of five seconds.

Tavis Bunny

Kaden Bunny

The Easter dress!

Laila is turning into a rabbitt... the ears, & the red beady eyes too!!! ? How come I can't rock a double chin like this and still look adorable???

The baskets

I'm afraid my little Geek star is onto us and our Bunny masquerading ways... he kept yelling, "I saw Milly hiding the eggs!"

Tavis has found a new best friend, "My Eggy!" He carried this one egg around all day... he at one point found another plasic egg and put his blue hard boiled buddy into it! What a strange one!!!

Laila would smash her eggs each time she found one so needless to say she had a basket full of egg salad!

Kaden found an egg in the tree!

2 comments:

Brenda E said...

It looks like they had fun. I don't know about you, or Laila. Throwing her fit. Baylee had a fit when I tried to style her hair and had problems. I pulled a little and she was crying and not wanting me to touch it again. I do try to be careful and not hurt her while I am doing her hair. I bought a bunch of hair clips to use in her hair for Easter. Some of which, I wanted her to wear with her new Easter dress, but she wanted to wear a different one.

The Tufts said...

Cute Easter Bunnies!!!