CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Disney Land

We went to Dinsey Land this past Februaury. Lindsay and her friend Connie had a big marathon thing at Huntington Beach, so the kids and I tagged along so we could go visit the Mouse. Boy did we have a ton of fun. The kids got to visit with their favorite Disney friends and with my wonderful sister, Lindsay's, help I even got to ride a few "big kid" rides myself. We had gone a year before but Kadn was too short for the majority of the rides. This year he had grown enough to go on almost all of the rides. Tavis is unfortunately still a shorty but he did get some, "Cannnneeeee" (candy) so he was quite pleased with the whole adventure. Laila mostly slept and broke my back in her little baby carrier. I couldn't find even one set of ears to fit her. I was so sad but we bought her a hat even though it was too big. We had a super time and I got lots of cute pictures!

0 comments: