CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008


Okay so as you may notice in this as well as the next photo my boys are bald! The drama unfolds... A couple of days prior to this I took the boys in and had their hair cut. It was adorable. Styled into the cute little faux hawks and and everything. Well Kaden decided that night that he was a professional hair stylist. After he'd been put to bed he decided to sneak out and via the army crawl (I know this tidbit because he included it in his explaination later) go get the scissors. He then proceeded to butcher his hair as well as little Tavis' and of course a defensless pillow. Oh my goodness I was so mad and was praying for patience because I really felt like selling them to the gypsies right then. Anyway it was a long night because I had to help Kaden pick up this disaster. The funny part came when we were cleaning up... Kaden says, "I'm not strong anymore mom!" He has a little friend in primary named Samson so I just recently had told him the story about Samson. I got a kick out of that even though he looks like he's had a run in with chemo. Oh well, I guess it serves me right for all the poor children I "styled" in my youth. Let's see I think I cut Annica's, Lindsay's, Mitch's, and Audrey's hair.

3 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

That is Awful. But at least nobody got hurt! Even when they're bald they're cute so they can get away with it.

Kim said...

Haha! That's the funniest little story... I loved the army crawl detail. : )

You're kids are just the cutest! I miss them!

Jillian said...

Hello! I'm so glad that you are blogging. The pictures of your family are soooo cute. Laila is looking so grown up. As for the boys, just remember that hair grows back, so it's a good thing he didn't cut off anything else. :)