CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Memories



Score, I found this movie at Wal Mart. I loved this movie as a little girl. This movie, Seven Wives for Seven Brothers, and Newsies were some of my all time childhood favorites. I have two sisters so there were three of us just like the chipettes. Wow I can still remember fighting with my sister Annica about how I was gonna be Brittany and she was gonna be Jeanette because she had glasses like Jeanette. Although she would point out that I was the oldest and Jeanette was the oldest so she was Brittany the middle child. Poor Lindsay was always stuck being the cute chubby Eleanore. What fun... anyway I got the movie for my kids (and me) and Kaden loves Alvin. We were out at my moms house this past weekend and little Tavis put on one of her shirts, a red turtle neck. All he was missing was a big bright yellow 'A'. I will add the Alvin look alike pic after I go to my moms and get it off her camera.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello there! Your family is adorable and I am glad your doing a blog:) Ya know what's funny is thatSeven Brides for Seven Bothers and Newsies were some of our family favorites too!

Oh and I really would love to send you and your sisters invitations for my wedding but I do not know your addresses...I lost track of you girls. If you want you could e-mail it to me at
Jeddica1@juno.com. Thanks cuz!