CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Circle Journal




So I am on the enrichment commitee in my ward and I came up with this idea... the pics are bad because there snaps of scrap pages but it's the idea I wanted to share. We of course want the Sisters to get to know each other but we don't want to spend all of our quarterlies trying to do 'get to know yous'! So my sister had told me about doing Circle Journals within families but I thought it would be great for our ward to do... Each Sister introduces herself and her family and shares a bit of what the Gospel means in her life and then on Sunday has to pass it to a Sister not already in the Journal. It's going well and if it keeps passing like it's suppose to we'll make copies for all the Sisters in the ward.

3 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

That is great. Good Idea... I've never seen anything like that before

The Tufts said...

Where have I been that I didn't hear about this? I can't wait to see it! You are so creative. I still (and think I may always) have baby brain.

Brenda E said...

That is a cool idea.