CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cleaning the Death Trap (A.K.A. The Garage)




Laila wanted to explore but I felt containment was best and placed her in Baby Lock-down!





Tavis kept riding away into the sunset or more precicely the street, so I had to lie and tell him I had a popcicle so he would come back! Don't judge me... he had wheels and therefore I had to use my wiley ways; it was obviously an unfair advantage!





Kaden was forced into slave labor and was busy taking things here and there! He was the legs of this operation... He did briefly manage a brief escape but after capturing the guitly on film I drove him back into the pits of dust and debree!

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

You are so funny Marisa! Your comments and wording had me laughing. And MAN your kids are SO cute!!

Brenda E said...

I am amazed you do as well as you do being a single parent is no easy task. I also like the way you stated things. I can't believe how big your kids are now.

Kim said...

Wow, good for you for tackling the garage project. I will be cleaning out mine in the next month, ugh. I wish I had cute little helpers though... I'm so jealous :)